Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: UK-Edinburgh: GENERAL CIVIL MAINTENANCE REPIARS AND REDECORATION WORKS, BASS ROCK LIGHTHOUSE`
2. Awarding Authority: Official name: The Commissioners of Northern Lighthouse operating as the Northern Lighthouse Board, Postal Address: 84 George Street, Town: Edinburgh, Telephone: 0131 473 3100, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact Point(s): , For the attention of: Fiona Lynch, Commercial Manager, Postal Code: EH2 3DA, Country: UNITED KINGDOM, Fax: 0131 473 2436, General address of the contracting authority (URL): http://www.nlb.org.uk, Address of the Buyer Profile (URL): http://nlb.g2b.info
3. Contract type: Works
4. Description: This tender is for internal and external re-decoration, removal of guano from courtyard and rear lighthouse building, and repairs to handrails, ladders and concrete walkways/steps at Bass Rock Lighthouse.Painting and protective-coating work of structures.Exterior cleaning work for buildings.
5. CPV code:
Main Object: 45442120.
Additional Object: 45452000.
6. NUTS code: UKM2.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: UKM2.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: ENMA/LBAS/0694
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for expression of interest: 02/11/2010
11. Address to which they must be sent: As in I.1.
12. Other information: Suppliers must read through this complete set of instructions and follow the process to respond to this tender. Your tender must be completed and submitted electronically by using Vault through BiPs Delta-ets by the due date of 02 November 2010@ 14:00hrs. The information and documents for this tender will be accessible at the following website www.delta-ets.com.. To be able to access these documents you will need to register your company details and enter the following Tender Access Code (TAC) 04T983967 at the bottom of the registration page, thereafter you will be issued with a USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you have already registered with Delta previously, please follow the link shown and click on the 'Delta-ets Home' tab instead. This will redirect you to the home page where you can log on using your existing username and password to collect the tender documents. If you have registered and have forgotten your Username and Password, please click on the forgotten password link on the Delta-ets homepage. Please keep this USERNAME and PASSWORD secure, and do not pass it to any third parties. You must log into Delta-ets and then click on the Vault tab, if you have added the TAC code to your registration you will automatically view the tender title. Click on this link and you will be taken into the tenderbox where the documents are stored. If you have previously accessed Delta then please enter the TAC code in Vault and you will then be able to access the documentation. Please check that you are able to access these online tender documents. If you are experiencing problems, then please contact the Delta helpdesk via email: email@example.com or call 0845 270 7050 for further assistance Please ensure that you allow yourself plenty of time when responding to this invite prior to the closing date and time. If you are uploading multiple documents you will have to individually load one document at a time or you can opt to zip all the documents in an application like WinZip or WinRar. The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. It is also recommended that tenderers attend a site visit, full contact details are included within teh tender documents.
13. Submitted date: 11/10/2010
END OF NOTICE